Instructions for Submitting an Offer
- To submit an offer, please contact us as soon as possible. The fastest way to submit an offer is by giving us a call at (205) 225-9442.
- Your offer will not be considered submitted until we have received a signed contract, addendum and earnest deposit.
- Unless your offer is all cash you need to submit proof of funds or approval letter with the offer.
- To view a property, please contact the appropriate person with our company to make arrangements to obtain access.
- Most of our properties are sold quickly, however we do take backup contracts.
- We will be glad to refer any contractors, appraisers, attorneys, property managers, etc. if we are aware of any in the area of the property; however, you must interview them and make your own decision about relying on their information or services. We highly recommend getting detailed descriptions in writing with any vendor used.
- It is extremely important that you close on the anticipated closing date in your contract to avoid penalties.
- We take each and every offer very seriously.
- All offers are subject to prior sales and withdrawals.